Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grocery shopping with Alexa


Spring break and Alexa was hanging out with her mom at the grocery store. I stopped in on my way home from school, and as I was passing in front of the milk fridges, here comes a mini me down the aisle pushing a cart! Wow! I moseyed up and said, " Hi, you could play me in a movie about my childhood!" Seriously, Alexa is a alot cuter than I was... but we have the same hair and eye color and she wears glasses like I did. She is in the 5th grade and says she has always been the only redhead in her class. Her mom says she always gets more attention from strangers than her brunette sister... She seems like a pretty serious girl, probably really smart. Hey, Alexa do you like to read alot?

5 comments:

Eliane said...

You are a lucky lady to have met Alexa. I have known Alexa since she was 2years old. She would always smile or talk to other people with red hair.
Alexa is quite a smart cookie and she is the nicest young lady you'll ever meet. She is like a niece to me and I love her dearly. I love your blog and will keep visiting it.

Red Dawn said...

Hi Eliane! Thanks for posting! We love visiting brunettes! When you see Alexa please ask her to post too! Yes, Alexa is adorable!

kcinoc said...

Hi, I am so sorry I have not had any time to go on your blog. I just got the google passwords so I can talk now. I love to read and right now I am reading a book called Swindle, it is great! I hope you have fun with your new red head in the family.

kcinoc said...

Oh, I posted and forgot to put my name. kcinoc is Alexa

Red Dawn said...

Thanks Alexa! We're soooo excited about our newest little redhead. So what is "Swindle" about? And what does kcinoc stand for? And congratulations! You're the FIRST redhead to post back on my blog! I'm grateful!